Services, Fees and Expenses:
Tylar Property Management Company Inc. has helped hundreds of people like you realize strong financial rewards in the lucrative field of "small" investment properties. We are experts in our field, and even though we have grown from managing just a few properties to several hundred, we still give each client and each property the individual attention and care that makes us unique. The following section explains the many benefits and advantages of a full-service, professional property management company.
- We do all the bookkeeping chores for you. Our computer system keeps complete, accurate records of every income and expense that affects your property.
- Our convenient monthly statements provide you with a full, itemized record of all transactions.
- Our end-of-year statements simplify the job of tax preparation for you and your accountant.
- Because we are computerized, we can meet your individual needs, including budgeting, itemized summaries for tax preparation and other unique services.
- We present your property to the largest available rental market.
- We are always aware of current market conditions. This allows us to rent your property at its highest value.
- Our computer system enables us to maintain an exhaustive list of all the features that make your property desirable and special.
- We use a broad range of advertising media, including signs, flyers and newspaper classifieds.
- We are experienced in judging credit worthiness.
- We do a thorough credit and reference check before the lease is signed. This includes checking history with the credit bureau, verifying employment, and checking all appropriate references - including past landlords.
- We take time with each new tenant to explain the benefits and responsibilities of leasing a home from us.
- We provide you with protection through the use of proper lease agreements, deposit forms, late notices, and other legal documents.
- We take fair, appropriate security and pet deposits.
- We maintain and update an inventory of all the personal items that are part of your property.
- We constantly perform weekly inspections.
- Our key control procedures protect you and the tenant against unauthorized entry.
- We provide qualified, reasonably priced personnel who will get the job done right.
- We are maintenance experts. Since we deal with this daily, we know what repairs should cost and how long they will take to complete.
- Maintenance work is controlled and supervised.
- We help avoid costly repairs through routine preventive maintenance inspections.
- We protect the value of your investment by maintaining your property at current neighborhood standards.